Welcome to Siam Bay Resort
The Siam Bay Resort Koh Chang was one of the first resorts on Ko Chang island (เกาะช้าง) and as such we feel honored to have been able to provide our resort guests with relaxing, peaceful vacations for several decades now and that we may continue to do so for many decades to come. Even in those early days on Koh Chang, the Siam Bay Resort was widely known for it's excellent food preparation, be it the fresh seafood on the barbeque or the excellent Thai food from the kitchen: They are both praised by nearly everyone that has ever visited this resort on Koh Chang island. So for those that seek peace and quiet, an excellent massage on the beach or sea and the very best food that the island has to offer, you will know that you have found paradise once you stay at the Siam Bay Resort Koh Chang.
- Please do book ahead! Only some of the bungalows / villas are open to families that bring pets. Also let us know how many pets you will be bringing and what their sizes are, so we can select the best suited bungalow(s) and / or villas.
- Charges: 500 baht per stay for a medium or large dog and 300 baht per stay for a small dog or cat will be added to the final bill at checkout.
- Dogs are no longer allowed in the restaurant nor in the swimming pools.
- Please keep dogs on a leash at all times. They are not allowed to roam freely in public areas.
- Pets are not allowed to sleep on the bed. a 300 baht cleaning charge will be imposed if it does occur.
- Please bring your own supplies and accessories such as dog crates or carriers, eating and drinking bowls, food and pee pads.
- Please clean up after your dog while on the resort grounds.
- Owners will be held responsible for any damages to the resort's property and interior.
- The resort reserves the right to charge an additional 200 baht "deep cleaning" charge when deemed necessary.
- We do not recommend bringing pets during the New Year's peak season.
- The Resort is entitled to reject any pet which has not been booked upfront or does not match the requirements below:
- No fighting dog breeds are allowed
- Your pet must be trained to obey your commands
- Your pet must be clean and shampooed prior to arrival at the resortl
- Your dog must be placed on a leash and taken outside the room while the housekeeping staff is servicing your room
As long time pet owners, we know that your pet is a part of your family and to leave them at home or in a care center is often very sad. Now you can visit us together and also treat your pet to a well earned vacation.
Thank you for your kind attention to above rules and we will look forward to welcoming you and your loved ones at the Siam Bay Resort soon!
Swimming with Dolphins, Treetop Park Koh Chang, Elephant trekking / Jungle Safari by Elephant on Koh Chang, Snorkeling trips around Koh Chang, Thai Cooking classes on Koh chang, Klong Plu Waterfall on Koh Chang, Jungle Trekking / Mountain Hiking on Koh Chang, Fishing trips on Koh Chang, Driving Ranges on Koh Chang, And Other Activities.