Making your reservation at the Siam Bay Resort via www.siambayresort.in.th means that you will book directly at the Siam Bay Resort and not through an travel agent or tour operator in Thailand or overseas.
Here are just some of the reasons why this will be in your benefit:
- Our guests only pay 25% deposit, while other web sites or travel agencies may ask you to pay the full amount up front.
- There are no extra nor hidden charges for deposit payments made by credit card.
- Cancellations are possible until 15 days prior to arrival (30 days for long weekends and during the peak season). We will refund the entire deposit minus 4% credit card charges and the (international) bank charges involved in returning these funds
- Always up to date information on the resort, it's amenities, rooms and additional service options.
- 24 hours response guarantee and average response time of < 12 hours (for both general inquiries and reservations) and the option to chat directly with people that work in the resort or from our sales office in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Clear communications with English speaking contact persons
- Swift & Easy resolution of any misunderstandings
- Easy extension of stay at the same special internet only rate, if possible
- Easy changing of reservations
Usually not longer than 18 hours after we receive your reservation via our resort booking form we will send a confirmation with in it a request for the 25% deposit, which can be paid by international bank transfer or via Credit Card online for overseas persons or via ATM, Paysbuy.com account, bank deposit or mobile banking for Thailand based individuals or businesses.
A few days after we receive the deposit, we will send you a voucher via e-mail with a confirmation of all booking details and the paid deposit. Please note that for credit card payments other than the deposit payments a 3% (in the resort) or 4% (online) surcharge will be added.
Due to their generic appearance, both our confirmations as well as the vouchers have a tendency to easily end up in spamboxes and other types of e-mail filters. Please make certain that the e-mail address email@example.com is in your safe-list / white list / contact list and please also include your mobile number with the reservation, so that we can attempt to contact you by sms message if there are any problems with getting trough to you by e-mail.
If you have any questions or requests, please feel free to e-mail us via the button on the bottom of this page, call any of the listed number of use the live chat button on the top right side of this page. (Only appears if our operators are online).